Thursday, September 7, 2023

Halfway...250 days


I can still taste the Jack Daniels coffee I drank at 23:59 on the 31st of December 2022. I remember thinking that 500 days are maybe a few too many, and the trailer filled with temptations it is towing along, is maybe too heavy to get over all the hills awaiting me over the horizon. Yet, this then overweight, semi-alcoholic, is already halfway to the finish line! Hahaha! 

Which of the rules have I broken that I've set right in the beginning? None!

- no sugar

- no starch

- no sweeteners

- no alcohol

- no cool drinks / juice

- no processed food

- no seed oils 

- no tap water

- no soaps

- no deodorants 

- no medication

What has changed in my body and health?

- lost 21kg / 46lbs

- now eat only meat, cheese, butter and eggs

- off all my chronic meds: blood pressure and lungs

- no more abdominal pain

- no more head aches 

- no more depression or feeling down

- no more pimples 

- no more insomnia 

- no more dry skin

- gout totally healed

- much less sunburn 

- body odours disappeared 

- no more muscle cramps

- teeth white again

All this by just choosing natural living. 


My fitness journey has been one of my best experiences ever. I have now trained for 250 consecutive days, a personal record by far!

I have followed the MAF training method to the letter, and my improvement has been very consistent and noticeable. This week I will end my highest running week of around 90km! Injury free. I am planning some excited races to enter in 2025, big comeback year for me!! 

Here are my Strava stats year to date:


Thanks for reading. May your decisions change your life for the better. 

Be strong, live hard!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulatuons on your success! You Are an inspiration. Love from Norway.