Monday, January 23, 2023

21 one days of melting fat away




 We are almost through January and it feels like the corks popped yesterday. The good thing about speeding time is the fact that goals are reached in the wink of an eye too. I finished off my third week of 500 days without poison, and if anyone told me before the start that I would be feeling this good after only three weeks I would have rather believed that the Bulls could beat the Stormers!! 

I sleep great, I haven't been nauseous in over two weeks, absolutely zero headaches and I am extremely energetic. What is most astounding is that all the gout in my hands and thumbs have totally hit the road. 

My training is going great. I have not skipped any session. My total for the week was just over 45km and the month so far is almost 112km. I am not tired at all and I am still holding back for the first three months. I am slowly adding weight training and core workouts to my sessions. 



My blood pressure was a great concern. It was super high at the start and I am so relieved with this week's results. It is dropping fast and remember I have not touched any medication of any sort since 2022. It is still high at the diastolic side. It will hopefully hit the correct level. Within the next few weeks. 



I am super chuffed with my progress regarding my weight. In three weeks I have dropped an astounding 10.8kg or 24lbs!!! I am eating plenty of animal fats, meat and little bit of veggies. I must admit to this: the less veggies I eat the better I feel! I will post the 7 meals I've had at the bottom. What is interesting is that I am rarely hungry.

I have broken through the 85kg barrier for the first time many years!

I've had plenty of vitamin D reload in the sun, totalling out at 150 minutes!! Bring on the health!!

My diet for week three:

15 Jan: 17:00 spinach flash fried with onions tomato garlic and coconut oil. Tacos: shells made with melted cheddar cheese. Filling beef mince with garlic ginger onions, salsa tomatoes onion basil, sauce double cream plain yogurt with lemon juice paprika. 

16 Jan: 18:00 baby marrows fried in coconut oil with onion tomato garlic ginger and dressed in double cream plain yogurt. Chicken breast fried with coconut oil and onions. 

17 Jan: 1 pm (ate earlier to have a longer fast tomorrow)bacon, 2 x eggs fried in bacon fat, spinach quick fried in onions tomato garlic ginger and bacon fat/butter dressed in double cream plain yogurt. Leftover mince and chicken heated up. 

18 Jan: 15:30 two fried eggs in salted butter. Spinach flash fried with onions tomatoes garlic ginger in leftover fat from yesterday's beef mince dressed in double cream plain yogurt. I love this and will eat it every day! Ox liver fried in coconut oil with onions garlic and ginger with lemon juice and vinegar. 

19 Jan: egg on avo with cheese, fried chicken livers in onions paprika garlic ginger. Fried cabbage in coconut oil and salt. Leftover beef liver from yesterday. Blue cheese.

20 Jan: 14:30 ate two eggs in coconut oil. Made chicken butter curry in onion garlic turmeric paprika ginger cinnamon fried in butter. Double cream yogurt.

21 Jan: 16:30 pork belly on bbq with salt pepper and lemon juice. Green beans in full cream underneath the pork to catch and cook in the dripping delicious fat. Some Greek salad.