Monday, January 30, 2023

The first month gets the checkered flag



 

I am a happy man. I have not had a headache since my hangover on the 1st, my joint pains have left, I am super positive and energetic. In fact, I feel so good that it almost feels as if I am on something. I would not have given being a carnivore for only 30 days so much credit, but it is absolutely insane. I've been functioning on ketones this month and it is a super fuel! What I have been noticing the last week was how clear my mind has become, zero brain fog, and also how my eye sight is improving. 

I have not eaten any sugar or simple carbs nor did any alcohol pass my lips. I have consumed no medical product. I have not skipped training once. I did not use any soap products on myself, not on any of my clothing or linen. I have been 100% toxin free for 30 days as far as it was possible for me to regulate. 

I would say that month one was a great success. 

Just look at that blood pressure!!!!! There is no way that can be true on beef, liver, butter and salt? NO MEDICATION!!! It drops steadily week by week. The right food heals!

In four weeks, I have lost 11.8kg or 26.5lbs. I would never have guessed that on the first of January. I have not been hungry as I eat myself until I am 100% full, and the high-fat content keeps me from getting hungry. I have moved my meal from late afternoon to after my training in the mornings. I find I sleep better then. 

This month I will end with 163km walked. I am taking it slow as I am nursing an old rugby knee and old foot discomfort. I have also introduced some weight training which I will increase slowly over the next two weeks. 

I've had so much sun this week, it was around 180 minutes of beautiful vitamin D harvesting. 

470 days left, and I am intrigued by what it holds in for me...

My diet for the week was:

Day 22: 11:15 had pork belly leftovers, braaid a pork chop with my dad with lovely crackling. Two fried eggs. Mozzarella cheese. 

Day 23: 2 x eggs with deactivated yeast and cheese. Bacon crackling. Ox liver fried in animal fat with onion garlic ginger paprika. Double cream plain yogurt. 

Day 24: 9 am warmed up leftover curry chicken with a lot of butter. Had two eggs with double cream plain yogurt. Some of yesterday's leftover ox liver until I was full. 250g steak.

Day 25: 2 x eggs in butter. Bacon in butter. Ox liver  in butter. With salt. 

Day 26: 12am leftover ox liver in butter with 2 eggs. 500g beef mince with onion and butter. 

Day 27: 500g chicken livers fried with butter, onions, garlic, ginger, cumin, masala, 3 eggs. 

Day 28: 4pm leftover chicken livers 400g, beef Biltong, 6 eggs

Day 29: 6 eggs. Bacon. Beef liver and onion. 

Day 30: 8 am: 6 eggs fried with bacon. Ox liver fried in coconut oil with onions, garlic, and jalapenos. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great job!!! Amazing

Anonymous said...

Great work!!!!! Love the discipline - congrats on results …I’m on month one letsgo

Warren said...

Great work Jacques! Do you have an alternative solution (chemical free) for Sunblock?